- Joyce P., Cattaraugus, NY
- Janice T., Oakland, NJ
- Shannon S., Gowanda, NY
- Joyce P., Cattaraugus, NY (An especially big "congrats" goes out to this doubly-lucky winner!)
Curious about our selection process? Here's how we select our winners:
- All entries are compiled in our database - we can see the number of entries but we cannot see the details
- At the end of the giveaway, we enter the number of entries for each giveaway into a third-party website that randomly selects a winning number
- We then take that winning number and find the corresponding entry
- Only then do we see the name of the winner!
Laura Williams, M.S.Ed.
After receiving her bachelor’s degree in exercise and sport science from Texas State University, Laura Williams focused her career on aquatic and fitness management. Over the course of eight years she moved cross-country three times to take on progressively more difficult roles. She left management in 2010 to finish her master’s degree in exercise and sport science from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. She is now a writer, entrepreneur and the “Sporty Girl CEO” of GirlsGoneSporty. When she’s not working, Laura can be found running her dogs, snowboarding, lifting weights, attempting yoga or watching shamelessly trashy television. Connect with Laura on Google+.