Your whole family will love this creative twist to a healthy breakfast. Start with a banana sliced down the middle, and add breakfast-friendly toppings like vanilla Greek yogurt, a scoop of peanut butter or a half cup of your favorite berries. It may look decadent, but it’ll only take about five minutes to prepare.
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced length-wise
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds or pecans)
- 1/2 cup frozen berries, dethawed in microwave just long enough to let the juices flow
- Place the sliced banana in a bowl and top with yogurt, berries and nuts. Garnish with a sprig of mint, if desired.