Oil and vinegar is a great dip for French and sourdough bread, but if you want something a little more creamy and filling, just whip up this super simple creamy version of the classic!
- 1 single-serve cup of plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons balsalmic vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Add oil and vinegar to yogurt and stir.
- Add a pinch of salt and stir, adding more slowly, to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with crusty bread.
Laura Williams, M.S.Ed.
After receiving her bachelor’s degree in exercise and sport science from Texas State University, Laura Williams focused her career on aquatic and fitness management. Over the course of eight years she moved cross-country three times to take on progressively more difficult roles. She left management in 2010 to finish her master’s degree in exercise and sport science from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. She is now a writer, entrepreneur and the “Sporty Girl CEO” of GirlsGoneSporty. When she’s not working, Laura can be found running her dogs, snowboarding, lifting weights, attempting yoga or watching shamelessly trashy television. Connect with Laura on Google+.